Conditions of use of
Article 1 (Definitions)
These terms and conditions apply to all participants in courses and activities (“activity” below) organized by TAIKO-CENTER LTD. (hereinafter “the Company”).
Section 2 (Disclaimer)
- 01.We are not responsible for accidents or damage to health caused to third parties when participants use our facilities.
- 02.If the participant causes any damage to the company or a third party while using the installation, the participant must promptly compensate the company or the third party for this damage.
- 03.However, this does not apply if the accident or damage was clearly caused by negligence on the part of the employing staff and instructors or by a fault in the equipment.
Article 3 (theft)
The Company is not responsible for any damage caused to the Participant by theft or any other damage that occurs while using the Activity.
Article 4 (Loss, etc.)
- 01.The company will not be liable for any damages incurred by participants due to loss of items while using the activity.
- 02.The participant must relinquish ownership of the remaining assets after a certain period and must not object to the company disposing of these assets.
Article 5 (Prohibitions)
- 01.Eating, drinking and smoking outside designated areas.
- 02.Being under the influence of alcohol.
- 03.Trauma, skin diseases and infections.
- 04.Food, drink, hazardous substances and pets.
- 05.Persons who have been previously notified of their expulsion by the Company.
- 06.Gambling, solicitation, commercial and similar activities, as well as than activities that cause inconvenience to other customers.
- 07.Photography, video recording, sound recording, etc. unauthorized.
- 08.Unauthorized Solicitation Activities.
- 09.Defamation of others.
- 10.Violent or threatening behavior towards others
- 11.Obscenity, voyeurism, indecent assault and other acts undermining public order and good morals.
- 12.Graffiti and damage to equipment on the premises.
- 13.Any other behavior contrary to the object of the establishment.
Article 6 (Suspension of services and restriction of use of facilities)
- 01.In the event of a natural disaster, enactment or repeal of laws, directives administrative, major changes in social conditions or other unavoidable circumstances, the company may suspend all or part of the facilities, equipment and services or restrict their use.
- 02.The Company may interrupt all or part of the facilities and equipment, or restrict their use or the services provided, when the installations and equipment are modified, renovated or maintained, or where deemed necessary for administrative purposes. These notices will be posted on the bulletin boards of each establishment.
- 03.In addition to the previous two paragraphs, the premises may be closed without notice in circumstances unavoidable for the operation of the respective premises. Except for temporary closures due to unavoidable circumstances, notice is normally given on the notice board on the premises.
- 04.In the case of the preceding paragraphs, the Participant may not claim compensation for damages or any other compensation from the Company.
Article 7 (Applicable law)
Any disputes related to the use of the activity will be governed by the laws of Japan.
Article 8 (Jurisdiction)
Any dispute related to the use of the activity will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the court of district of Kyoto, Japan, as a court of first instance.Entry into force of these general conditions.
- 01.These General Terms and Conditions enter into force on.
- 02.These general terms and conditions may be modified at any time if necessary. As a general rule, reviews, etc. in this case are displayed in writing in the facilities and on the website. Any changes will be binding on all participants, who must comply with the new terms and conditions without objection.
113-4, Takatsuji-Omiya-cho, Shimogyo-ku, Kyoto 600-8387, Japan
Opening hours: 9:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. (closed on Sundays and public holidays).