1.Management of personal data
In order to keep customers' personal information accurate and up-to-date and to prevent unauthorized access, loss, damage, tampering, or leakage of personal information, the company takes steps to maintain a security system, improve its management system and provide extensive employee training, and implement security measures and strict management of personal information.
2.Purpose of using personal data
Your personal data will be used for the following purposes:
We will obtain the customer's prior consent before using the information for purposes other than those intended.
- Contacting customers and responding to company inquiries.
- Registration process for TAIKO-LAB members and related events.
- Sending of products, purchased materials and messages.
3.Prohibition on disclosing or providing personal data to third parties
The company will properly handle personal information received from customers and will not disclose it to third parties except in one of the following cases:
- When the customer has given his consent.
- When we disclose information to subcontractors to whom we entrust work in order to provide the services requested by the client.
- When disclosure is required by law.
4.Security measures for personal data
The company takes all possible security measures to ensure the accuracy and security of personal information.
5.Reference to the data subject
If a customer wishes to view, correct or delete their personal data, we will respond to the request after confirming the customer's identity.
In this case, you may be asked to show proof of identity or other documents.
6.Compliance with and review of laws, regulations and standards.
The Company will comply with Japanese laws, regulations and other standards applicable to the personal information it holds and will revise and improve this policy from time to time.
7.Point of contact for the processing of personal data.